December 23, 2005

Namaste.

My heart is happy to be back in India. I've been living in Varanasi with my friend Sandy, in an appartment on the roof of our Hindi teacher's house. The family is wonderful and I love living in Nagwa (just south of Assi Ghat, the last ghat on the Ganges).

It seems strange that I've been here for a month already. So much time and I wish I could say that my Hindi is much improved. But, I am doing some yoga, riding my bike everywhere, taking few photographs, drawing temples and learning to play classical Indian flute. Life here is really quite beautiful.




I also just came back from a retreat to Bodhgaya.
more about that later.
Right now I'm on my way south to Tamil Nadu for a few weeks.
The ocean becons...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home